Thursday, December 11, 2014

We're back...

I haven't been keeping up with my blog posting for a long time.  Sorry about that but...

The latest scoop, our boat is finished and currently on display at the Paris Boat Show.  The Garcia Yachts Exploration 45 won Cruising World 2015 Best Boat Full-Size Cruisers Under 50 Feet.  We're obviously thrilled and having sailed 1,200 miles on her sister ship Aventura IV, I can attest to the judges conclusion!
Garcia Exploration 45


Here are some shots of the interior.








and one last shot of the cockpit area.



1 comment:

  1. Hi :-) I'm following your blog with great enthusiasm. I'm always "hunting" for information from owners of Garcia Exploration 45. As I can see, you opted for the "Jimmy Cornell " version of the boat, with 8 berths ? Looking forward to seeing more from Arctic Monkey's travels :-)

    ReplyDelete